Friday, December 19, 2014

Prom dresses Online featuring pickedresses.com

What is your dream prom dress?

If you are going to ask me, i might be really confused because there are a lot of beautiful gowns.
Pickedresses  is an online store from Canada, yes it is from Canada so I think it is justifiable if they ship your parcel at around 4-8 days but of course it will be worth the wait so just order just in time before your prom night will happen.

It is the most trusted online in canada that caters so much range of styles for any occasions like from prom dresses, semi-formal attire, cocktail dresses, formal gowns and a lot more.

Aside from that, you will always find the the perfect gown for your event because they put an end to every girls dilemma in choosing their gowns because of their stunning styles.

After choosing the style of your gown, and you decided that you are ready to choose that design  you will add the item on your shopping cart. then complete all your information. It is indeed really easy to place your orders in this online shop, just few clicks away and you now just wait for your parcel.

Yes, I'm talking about prom dresses online. Since few months from now love month is coming.

I know guys, i keep talking about this about my recent blog posts and i know you cant just resist if you could see amazingly made gowns.

I myself would really love to have one of these for a special occasion like prom.

I still remember when i have my prom way back high school days.

I was really not in the mood to choose a perfect gown for me because its not easy to go from different shops around the province and nearby cities just to fit a gown, see what gown that is perfect for me, so its kinda hassle for me to choose or to pick a gown that is really my type and is suited for me.

But thank God, we already have online shop that caters so much beautifully made gowns like pickedresses.com that you can customize everything, the fabric the sizes and everything.

If i could just turn back the time and if i could just again go back to time where i was so tired looking for a perfect gown and i just can't find one.

So, if you are now looking for gowns, i highly recommend this shop to you guys to avoid any hassle in choosing your gown, here is the prom dresses online

So here is their color and fabric guide that you can choose.


Aside from that they also have sizes for different shapes of ladies like if you kinda short, kinda tall, kinda slim and kinda chubby. You will surely love this to avoid loose or too tight gown that can ruin your night.

 

They also have a plus size dress size chart


These are my top 3 picks of gown for this day. I hope it will help you to decide.

Sheath/Column Sweetheart Floor-length Chiffon Beading Prom Dresses #PED02014894

Empire Sweetheart Floor-length Chiffon Sequined Beading Prom Dresses #PED02015410

A-line Straps Floor-length Tulle Beading Prom Dresses #PED02014916

So this is it guys, i know you are now excited to pick your gown.

So huurry up and choose your gowns now!!!!

3 comments:

  1. These dresses are absolutely beautiful! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it.I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you. if you want to buy long prom dresses. long sleeve prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

Women’s Clothing Under $8