Friday, November 28, 2014

Prom dresses uk featuring Msdress.co.uk

Hello guys!

Sorry for being MIA again, i've been really busy at my on the job training this past few months so i have no time or i have only little time to blog.

Anyway guys, i know we should priority Christmas season now, but what can i do if my eyes always see this beautiful prom dress from Msdress.co.uk 

So, 3 months from now, students will be excited on their prom, so as early as now, we girls should  take a look at this beautiful prom dresses UK.

last time, i blogged about this  Msdress.co.uk site, wherein they cater so much of beautiful prom dresses, so today I'm going to let you know guys about their new arrival.

withour further ado, here are my top picks from their latest collection that will surely make your eyes sparkle.

A-line Sweetheart Chiffon Short/Mini Lace Cocktail Dresses #02042340
 

A-line Sweetheart Tulle Short/Mini Sleeveless Crystal Detailing Prom Dresses #02013202


A-line Sweetheart Chiffon Asymmetrical Rhinestone Cocktail Dresses #02042264 


A-line Notched Chiffon Asymmetrical Ruched Party Dresses #02111355 

A-line Strapless Chiffon Asymmetrical Sequins Cocktail Dresses #02042261

so if you want something that is comfortable, try this prom dresses UK because of this mid knee length style you can dance or you can mingle with  your friends the whole night unlike if you wear long gown somehow, you might get uncomfortable.Still, it depends on you on what type, size or length you want to wear on this special day.

so for the long gown, here are my top picks.

I honestly love either long or mid length gown. These gowns are all beautifully made that makes me wanna buy even though I don't have a event to go wearing these gorgeous gowns.

I want to go back during my prom days, it makes me sad :(

Trumpet/Mermaid Sweetheart Lace Floor-length Rhinestone Prom Dresses #02014879 

Empire Sweetheart Chiffon Floor-length Rhinestone Prom Dresses #02014875


A-line Sweetheart Chiffon Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #02014895 


Sheath/Column Sweetheart Chiffon Floor-length Rhinestone Prom Dresses #02014894 


Sheath/Column Sweetheart Chiffon Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #02014868 


so these are my top 10 picks from long gowns and mid length gowns that you can pick as your prom dresses UK in your most awaited prom on February!

I hope this help you on finding the right prom dress on your special night!

So, that's it guys!

Enjoy Shopping!



2 comments:

Women’s Clothing Under $8