Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mexx Philippines and AirAsia’s MEXXaholic Flies to Singapore Promo!

Want to go to Singapore? Join Mexx Philippines and AirAsia’s MEXXaholic Flies to Singapore Promo! 


 MECHANICS:
 Go to the MEXXaholic Flies To Singapore application on the Mexx Philippines Facebook page. HERE!

Follow all the steps stated in the application, which are:
 1) Like the Mexx Philippines Facebook page
  2) Follow Mexx Philippines on twitter
  3) Like the AirAsia Philippines Facebook page
  4) Follow AirAsia Philippines on twitter
For entries to qualify, they must follow all the mechanics stated above. Any entrant who skipped a step or did not follow directions will be disqualified with no further notice. Don’t forget to read the full terms and conditions!


Get a chance to earn EXTRA entries by doing any of the following:

a. Blogging about the contest
b. Tweet about the contest. This option can be done daily, for more chances to win!

Sample tweet: I'll be the #MEXXaholicFlyingtoSGwAirAsia @MexxPhilippines &@AirAsiaPH! I’ll take [TAG 3 FRIENDS]

JOIN NOW HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I love Mexx :)



    Now I´m following you beautiful blog :)
    I hope your follow me back. www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just gorgeous! Thanks for the visit :)
    You have a lovely blog. I am following you now

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll have to check it out. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower. I'd appreciate if you could stop by our blog whether you follow back or not :) We're also having a jewelry giveaway right now! x x

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Giveaway! Win D'Curio Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Women’s Clothing Under $8